Pages

About Me

My photo
Denver, CO, United States
Adventurer, wanderer, explorer extraordinaire. I love travel, yoga, photography, and cooking. I often pretend like I'm crafty, have a black rescue cat. This is the chronicling of my life from recent college grad with a degree in my pocket (with honors, thank you very much) and no immediate job prospects on the horizon--That little tidbit could be due to the fact that my boyfriend and I recently decided one day over cereal, "Hey! You know what would be a good idea? How about we uproot our stable lives, quit our jobs and move to Denver?!" And so we did. Just like that. We left the comfort of our 1100sq ft home and all our friends, ceremoniously quit our jobs and hit the road. One U-Haul, two cars, and one storage unit later, here we are! Livin' the dream in a cousin's basement and trolling the interwebs for employment in search for a better life in the Mile High City--To present day where we are living the dream in West Wash Park and planning our wedding after 3 wonderful and eventful years, in the 303.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Play it again, Sam

The fundamental things apply as time goes by...

Hello again, legions of loyal readers. All 4 of you!  Unless it comes to relationships, I've never been good at sticking with things for very long. Jobs, cities, hobbies...I guess you could say that's my lousy way of saying, sorry I haven't been in touch in the last few years.

A lot has happened. I'm now engaged to the same wonderful soul who accompanied me on this crazy journey to begin with. We live in a great neighborhood in a tiny "vintage" apartment for a steal. My next door neighbor is actually going to be a bridesmaid! Spring has sprung...sorta, and after 2 years, I've started a new job, which is....new. Grass is always greener, right?

My culinary adventures continue. I drink too much wine. I over- season the chicken. I cry when a centipede scurries under the couch and the cat stands idly by. I continue to hold myself to impossible standards and yearn for the next big adventure (hello, honeymoon!).  But I wanted you to know that i've missed you. I've missed this. And, I promise I'll be better. I'll be back more often -- blogging about my adventures in being a bride.

Until then,
xo


1 comment: